Risk management is about protecting your current and future assets and income against unforeseen events that could dramatically impact your lifestyle and financial security. What if a breadwinner were to become disabled or pass away prematurely? The family’s income could be fatally compromised causing you to lose your home, postpone retirement or even never be able to retire at all.
We help you understand and manage your risk by making sure you are properly protected with the appropriate types and levels of insurance. We want you to feel secure — knowing that if catastrophe strikes you can stay in your home, educate your children, retire as planned or eventually receive the long-term care you deserve.
How can you protect yourself and your family?
- Life Insurance – Do you have it and are you underinsured?
- Disability Insurance – Do you need it?
- Umbrella Policy – Should you have it?
- Life Insurance on College Student you have co-signed loans for – Do you need it?
- Long-Term Care Insurance – Does it make sense for you?
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Revocable Trusts
- Q-Tip Trusts
- LLCs for Rental Properties
- Business Owners
- Business Continuation Insurance
- E & O Insurance
- Keyman Insurance
Special note: Our goal is to offer you objective risk management advice. Therefore, we do not sell any type of insurance or receive commissions on any insurance you purchase (unlike many financial planners).